Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! New Here
palbert Wrote:Welcome Brian. Glad to see you made it over.

Hit Word Games and get your 50.

Andy runs a tight ship but don't be too outré and you'll be okay. The site is to a great extent self moderated - you'll notice the "infraction" button with the posting profile.

See you on Twitter or YT. How's the haircut?

Probably not overly surprising I ended up here eh? Big Grin.

You'll see in about 30 minutes Big Grin. Working on getting a new video up. My head is oddly light but holy crap its cold without the mop of hair lol.

East Wrote:I understand about the chatting with people...that is the fun part...

My BF is Bohemian/Czech/German/Irish

Yeah it's the absolute best part. I hate posting a video and even if it gets views its not a conversation piece.

Wow, very different from me! I'm mostly English.

Welcome to GS

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome dude!

BrianNorth Wrote:Yeah it's the absolute best part. I hate posting a video and even if it gets views its not a conversation piece.

Wow, very different from me! I'm mostly English.

It's funny because when I saw your picture on another site I was thinking "Damn...he reminds me of someone" and it didn't hit me for awhile...I went to find and look at a picture and sure enough...LOL...

I am with him every day for 30 years now so I forget sometimes what he (or even me) looked like yesterday...and that photo I found was actually from 28 years ago....

Welcome to GS North Wavey

Brian, it all depends on whether it really is self promotion. If it's your favoured means of expression to share things with us, well I'm sure there are no rules against you posting them, or at least, you telling us there's a new one up.

Still waiting for an answer to my question, Brian, if there is to be one... lol. Take care.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Brian, and Welcome to GaySpeak. What can you tell us about your personal circumstances that you feel comfortable enough sharing?

Sorry, just saw the Q now.

Well I'm mid 20s and live in southern ontario. College grad and I work in IT. Been in a relationship for 2 years as of January. We live together along with my cat Pepper. I enjoy to do a lot of gaming but with the more recent youtube passion I'm either working or making videos Smile