Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! New Here
^ From what I've seen, you should have a career in TV. Have you been sending your stuff into Znaimervision?????

East Wrote:I understand about the chatting with people...that is the fun part...

My BF is Bohemian/Czech/German/Irish

That's a lot of people in one man hahahaha

Rareboy Wrote:^ From what I've seen, you should have a career in TV. Have you been sending your stuff into Znaimervision?????

Getting those kind of deals Rareboy are quite difficult... As you know very well Canadian Television is a very closed network. The best and if you'd like Brian get in contact with Andrew Huang, he's a buddy of mine and also a quite popular YouTuber living in Toronto. He's a sound tech and videographer from U of T - very great dude too. I'm pretty sure that if you two get to make YouTube video together, it would be a bomb and quickly recognize as Andy does have already a quite an established fan base and outside YouTube he has work for several studios around Toronto and areas.

Beside that, Welcome to GS, and wow, my congratulation to your parents for giving you such beautiful blue eyes. You made Alex almost jealous hahahahaha.

Why the heck would I be jealous. True, he has very beautiful eyes and it's actually quite satisfying to look at, but I am in no way jealous Smile I have what I wanted from life, a great husband, kids, money, everything.

Welcome to GS Brian... And yes, Andy would be more than happy to know you I'm certain if you haven't subscribed to his YouTube Channel, do it Smile. Hey tell me, how is it to be gay in Kingston? How's the gay community over there? Kingston is like the half way between Montreal and Toronto, we are so relieve each time we get in Kingston from Montreal, knowing that there's only two hours to hell (Highway 401 that is hahahaha).

You know all travellers to Ottawa or Montreal know kingston, the army college and Queens U but beside that we have no fucking idea how life is in Kingston. Enlighten us Smile

Rareboy Wrote:^ From what I've seen, you should have a career in TV. Have you been sending your stuff into Znaimervision?????

Very kind of you to say! I see my stuff as very very amateur at this level. Just doing it as a passion.

Jake Wrote:Getting those kind of deals Rareboy are quite difficult... As you know very well Canadian Television is a very closed network. The best and if you'd like Brian get in contact with Andrew Huang, he's a buddy of mine and also a quite popular YouTuber living in Toronto. He's a sound tech and videographer from U of T - very great dude too. I'm pretty sure that if you two get to make YouTube video together, it would be a bomb and quickly recognize as Andy does have already a quite an established fan base and outside YouTube he has work for several studios around Toronto and areas.

Beside that, Welcome to GS, and wow, my congratulation to your parents for giving you such beautiful blue eyes. You made Alex almost jealous hahahahaha.

I'll have to look Andrew up! Perhaps he'd be interested in some sort of a collab if my channel continues to grow. Hopefully if things continue to grow paths will lead us to Toronto. There is certainly no YouTube scene in Kingston. We had epic mealtime at queens once like 4 years ago. Tis the extent of the game haha.
Alex Wrote:Why the heck would I be jealous. True, he has very beautiful eyes and it's actually quite satisfying to look at, but I am in no way jealous Smile I have what I wanted from life, a great husband, kids, money, everything.

Welcome to GS Brian... And yes, Andy would be more than happy to know you I'm certain if you haven't subscribed to his YouTube Channel, do it Smile. Hey tell me, how is it to be gay in Kingston? How's the gay community over there? Kingston is like the half way between Montreal and Toronto, we are so relieve each time we get in Kingston from Montreal, knowing that there's only two hours to hell (Highway 401 that is hahahaha).

You know all travellers to Ottawa or Montreal know kingston, the army college and Queens U but beside that we have no fucking idea how life is in Kingston. Enlighten us Smile

Thank you for the kind welcome! Super appreciated. I'm quite stoked to have joined the community as everyone is so welcoming. I'll def subscribe to his YouTube and hit him up when I'd have more to offer in the way of a collab. I'm not even to 400 subs after all Tongue. Would come across as begging.

Kingston is a weirrdd down. The gay scene lives and dies with Queens and St Lawrence. When they move nothing much happens. It's been almost 10 years since there was a dedicated gaybar. I'd not even comeout before it closed. When the students are around there tends to be the odd event but its either 400 people show or 12 people show. There is no inbetween.

Life in Kingston is very quiet which is nice and usually the way I prefer it. That being said after spending some time in Toronto we've been talking more about moving up. Mostly need to see what the near year and a bit holds.

Is it weird I do kind of hate my eyes? I stick out like a sore thumb due to being a giant and the eyes just make it worse.

Hi Brian, nice to see you join these parts. Smile I've enjoyed your videos and you certainly have the timing and presence to be a YouTube star. Please post more!

BrianNorth Wrote:Very kind of you to say! I see my stuff as very very amateur at this level. Just doing it as a passion.

I'll have to look Andrew up! Perhaps he'd be interested in some sort of a collab if my channel continues to grow. Hopefully if things continue to grow paths will lead us to Toronto. There is certainly no YouTube scene in Kingston. We had epic mealtime at queens once like 4 years ago. Tis the extent of the game haha.

Thank you for the kind welcome! Super appreciated. I'm quite stoked to have joined the community as everyone is so welcoming. I'll def subscribe to his YouTube and hit him up when I'd have more to offer in the way of a collab. I'm not even to 400 subs after all Tongue. Would come across as begging.

Kingston is a weirrdd down. The gay scene lives and dies with Queens and St Lawrence. When they move nothing much happens. It's been almost 10 years since there was a dedicated gaybar. I'd not even comeout before it closed. When the students are around there tends to be the odd event but its either 400 people show or 12 people show. There is no inbetween.

Life in Kingston is very quiet which is nice and usually the way I prefer it. That being said after spending some time in Toronto we've been talking more about moving up. Mostly need to see what the near year and a bit holds.

Is it weird I do kind of hate my eyes? I stick out like a sore thumb due to being a giant and the eyes just make it worse.

Don't see it that way Brian, Andy is a very very very nice dude, and I've checked and subbed to your channel GREAT vid Smile- and I'll force blondilock (that's Alex for you) to do the same hahaha. Don't worry we're one of the crazy power couple here... we've been 9 years together and married for 2 years... he's my blond bitch, and I'm his kit kat dude (that's his Aussie way of calling me nigger hahahaha)... so don't be surprised. And you shouldn't hate your eyes, that's what slap me when I first saw your avatar.

Anyway subscribe or check his vid and when you'll ready, I'll bring him here to GS so you can chat with him... he's the one behind that YouTube hit:

Andy Wrote:Don't see it that way Brian, Andy is a very very very nice dude, and I've checked and subbed to your channel GREAT vid - and I'll force blondilock (that's Alex for you) to do the same hahaha. Don't worry we're one of the crazy power couple here... we've been 9 years together and married for 2 years... he's my blond bitch, and I'm his kit kat dude (that's his Aussie way of calling me nigger hahahaha)... so don't be surprised. And you shouldn't hate your eyes, that's what slap me when I first saw your avatar.

Anyway subscribe or check his vid and when you'll ready, I'll bring him here to GS so you can chat with him... he's the one behind that YouTube hit:

Sounds most lovely! I'm sure he's an amazing person but hopefully I'd have something to offer him in return. Ontop of that I'm far from ontop of my game yet. It's weird to realize but I've not even been posting videos a month. I still can't even get a solid audio recording lmao (trying a huge boom mic today as I've got a mixer etc). Thanks a mil for subbin'! I've not even posted my channel link or videos and I've noticed an influx of new subs thanks to GS. Very humbling.

I can also see why you'd fall for the aussie accent. Why did I end up with a short dude from the middle of Athens Ontario? Big Grin. (I tease Chris about being short despite him being 5'10. It's funny when we stand next to each other. I look like his bodyguard).

dynamodean Wrote:Hi Brian, nice to see you join these parts. I've enjoyed your videos and you certainly have the timing and presence to be a YouTube star. Please post more!

Thank you so much!! It's comments like that which help keep me motivated. I'd like to think I'm getting more comfortable infront of the camera. At the beginning I used to just stare at the camera until I felt like saying something.. there was soooo many long awkward pauses in the first few videos.

YAY! You're here too!!! Smile

Very kind of you to say! I see my stuff as very very amateur at this level. Just doing it as a passion.

Jake Wrote:Getting those kind of deals Rareboy are quite difficult... As you know very well Canadian Television is a very closed network. The best and if you'd like Brian get in contact with Andrew Huang, he's a buddy of mine and also a quite popular YouTuber living in Toronto. He's a sound tech and videographer from U of T - very great dude too. I'm pretty sure that if you two get to make YouTube video together, it would be a bomb and quickly recognize as Andy does have already a quite an established fan base and outside YouTube he has work for several studios around Toronto and areas.

Alex Wrote:Why the heck would I be jealous. True, he has very beautiful eyes and it's actually quite satisfying to look at, but I am in no way jealous Smile I have what I wanted from life, a great husband, kids, money, everything.