Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello - New
Haha great story, Hugo and welcome to the site.
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your father :mad: but I'm glad you've had a relatively smooooth transition into coming out with regards to the family. Many people come here telling of their plight they go through with their family ante-coming out and some of it really does shock me, that they could treat a loved one that way, but I must say, I'm not at all surprised.

I myself had a rather bad experience telling my dad - when I thought that out of everyone in my family, he would be the most accepting... especially as my uncle is gay (mum's side) and dad and my uncle used to get on alright. But I found my mum's new boyfriend who I thought would be least accepting, to be much more accepting, so it was all ski-whiff in the prediction area (hence why I don't practise with crystal balls :biggrinSmile.

Do stay put, you seem like a cool guy.

P.S. By "getting hitched" he means "getting married" Wink

Hugo Boss Wrote:Malheureusement, je ne parle pas italien, c'ets français seulement Cool

Yeah I remember several things from the classes, especially the changing rooms Wink

This had me in stitches... (tell Andy123) Wink

Smurlos Wrote:Haha great story, Hugo and welcome to the site.
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your father :mad: but I'm glad you've had a relatively smooooth transition into coming out with regards to the family. Many people come here telling of their plight they go through with their family ante-coming out and some of it really does shock me, that they could treat a loved one that way, but I must say, I'm not at all surprised.

I myself had a rather bad experience telling my dad - when I thought that out of everyone in my family, he would be the most accepting... especially as my uncle is gay (mum's side) and dad and my uncle used to get on alright. But I found my mum's new boyfriend who I thought would be least accepting, to be much more accepting, so it was all ski-whiff in the prediction area (hence why I don't practise with crystal balls :biggrinSmile.

Do stay put, you seem like a cool guy.

P.S. By "getting hitched" he means "getting married" Wink

Or "partnered"... Confusedmile: