Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Sexies
Hello

My name's Dan!, I'm 17 in March!
I'm single.
I don't go on t'internet often, cos i'm allways busy. ;]
I live in eastleigh, my family doesnt know im gay, AND THEY ARENT GOING TO FIND OUT FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!

thanx

xoxoxoxoxox

Hey there Dan,I'm Dan!And my family is never going to find out about my bisexuality.Hope we'll a lot of you around here!

crippsey Wrote:Hello

My name's Dan!, I'm 17 in March!
I'm single.
My family doesnt know im gay, AND THEY ARENT GOING TO FIND OUT FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!

thanx

xoxoxoxoxox

Hello, Dan,
You say your family aren't going to find out you're gay for a LONG TIME, but what makes you think they don't already suspect? Are you afraid of telling them what is essentially a part of your make-up? I know you are still young and are probably not quite sure what all this is going to lead to for your future life. Just take things as they come, of course and no rushing into situations that are out of your control. In my experience, your parents sometimes actually know you are gay and are waiting for you to confirm (or not) what they already suspect. Mum's often have that kind of intuition, especially when there are NO girlfriends around, you know? In any case, welcome to the forum.

PA

Hiya Dan and welcome to GS... when in March you 17?? I'm 24 on the 11th!!!

Yeh I was 17 on the 5th of March!
We had a Big Party in the woods, and we all sung songs around a massive fire.
'twas fun.
Also to thingy about parents knowing about gayness; I was bisexual until recently, so my parents have seen me with girlfriends and stuff. My parents are too dopey to notice that i'm a homo!
thanks anyway.
and to dan, hello dan.
HELLO!
XX

Ooop - missed this entrance!

Welcome to GS, Dan! :biggrin:

crippsey Wrote:I was bisexual until recently

That's how most gay guys start their transition Confusedmile:

Welcome aboard - have fun, and do return! Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS :biggrin:

Smurlos Wrote:That's [being bisexual] how most gay guys start their transition Confusedmile:

I really understand this. Maybe it's because i never had "girlfriends" when I was little...?

Hello Dan and welcome to Gayspeak.
Don't matter if your gay or bi, we'll welcome you with open arms here.