Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Darius Wrote:Hi Sam, welcome to the site. We are (mostly) a friendly bunch, so lets get to know each other.
Is there anyone else at all that knows you are gay?

Just so you know, some of us here masturbate. Some don't. Don't waste your time on those who don't.Catmilk

What's that supposed to mean, [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION]? Oh, it was a joke... :biggrin: Was it?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, [MENTION=24600]Quanta[/MENTION], Sam, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I see that [MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION] has already told you about the 50-post moderation limit. Once you pass that threshold, you get to use the site much more freely. So don't worry about some of your posts disappearing, keep posting and hope that some of them will make it through despite some being set aside for moderation. So, I'd like to hear more about your background. Where are you from (give us a rough idea, as that could be interesting when giving advice)? What's your sex and romantic life been like so far? How did you come to the realisation that you were bisexual or possibly gay ? Do you live in an urban or rural area ? And so what is your access to things gay related?

I'm from California and raised primarily in Texas. I eventually returned for a year and a half of highschool before coming back to Texas for graduation. A lot of time on the road made for an amazing experience. Anyway, it was actually in California where I realized an attraction for the same sex just as much if not more than the opposite. Such a large school provided an area of exploration I suppose.

Anyway, I am back in Texas and have been since graduation. My exploration ended hard and fast here due to community standings and being awfully young compared to my fellow college students.

Sex and romantic involvement is sporadic, usually short-lived, except for the romantic part. While true I've had girlfriends and the like, I've yet to actually develop a romantic relationship with a guy. Of course, I want to but at the same time I've never told any of my friends or family because of how any sexual deviance is looked so horribly down upon. So I've done all my sexual activity with people I hardly knew.

And I maintain this secrecy to this day. I have zero access to anything related to homosexuality as a whole, aside from the casual encounters that are actually far away.

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Hi Quanta, Welcome to the forum.

princealbertofb Wrote:What's that supposed to mean, [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION]? Oh, it was a joke... :biggrin: Was it?

Well, duh, Prince, do you really think there is anyone here who doesn't wank?Ride