Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello X_X
Hi everyone my name is Domingo, I'm 18 and my birthday is on may 14. As wierd as it sounds I didnt start being or notice that I was gay until I was 17 lol. I was too focus on school and met some gay friends on the way. But anyway I love to talk about anything. I'm a laid back person who gets along with everyoneRoflmao and I'm looking for some friends so dnt be afraid to message lol.

Welcome, I am a stranger here myself etc etc

Hope you find a decent time round these parts but you know what? I dont know. I just dont know.

lol thank you I'm just trying to met a lot of new people before I'm 21 lolCool

hi Romeo - think you'll find a few people here to chat to n have fun with, have a good day mate

Allo and Welcome to the site!!!

Just to say the people on here are pretty awesome and you should hopefully find it very friendly :biggrin:

If you ever need something or want to know anything just ask!! :biggrin:

How you finding the site so far? Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hello and welcome! Everyone has already reassured you about how great the site here is :biggrin: , so I don't know what to add to that, lol.

Which state is Fort Myers in?

Hi Domingo,welcome to the site! I'm Ori by the way Confusedmile: . I don't think it's that wierd that you found out only when you were 17,I found out I was gay only when I was about 16,it doesn't take one day to get to that realization,it's a process. Anyway,I'm new here too,the site is great,I'm sure you'll enjoy the site :biggrin: !

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

Welcome, Romeo =)
Hope you'll find tons of poeple to chat with, I can be one of them too if you want =) Have a nice stay here!

Hello Romeoboy and Welcome to GaySpeak... Wavey I'd love to hear what sort of a city Fort Myers is... Do you enjoy living and studying there? Are you going to further your studies, if so doing what?
Regards, PA