Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello (again)
Hey everyone! I haven't posted in the longest time so I'm making this introduction to sort of reintroduce myself to the community Smile

I'm not a huge fan of delving into my personal life (makes me feel self-centered) but a lot has been going on with me as to why I haven't been active here with you lovely folks. And I don't really have another idea for a thread so....

I recently just got a job working in the seafood department at the Whole Foods here in town and I love it! It's a wicked change of pace from I used to do, being construction and junk removal. Great coworkers, Team Leader (Manager) and always hot girls around! (Unfortunately, I can't say the same for most of the guys I see day-to-day shopping and working there. But, some day Wink hahaha)

I'm in the process of getting my life back together, so-to-speak, after six months of a depressive rut that I always seem to get myself into (I'm so melodramatic sometimes lol). Working on getting my truck back on the road and reacquiring my independence.

I have a few things lined up for the future with a buddy of mine. We've talked a lot about doing Let's Plays for YouTube over the last few years, where the basic premise is to play video games and add commentary in some fashion. Why not try it out, right? But, I don't know. It's just a concept we're working on.

Other than that, I'm much happier now and feel as though I have a new lease on life!

But, enough about me, how's the GS community been since I was last active??
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Glad to hear that things are working out for you.

Welcome back.

Thank, Rareboy Smile and good to be back!

Demon Hunter - Not I

Welcome Back! You're a stronger man than I am... I couldn't stand to smell sea food all day!!! Ick!!!

Wink

Welcome back, Doofus!Wavey

Borg69 Wrote:Welcome Back! You're a stronger man than I am... I couldn't stand to smell sea food all day!!! Ick!!!

Wink

I figured the same thing. But, you don't smell anything at all while you're working. The seafood a typical Whole Foods sells is pretty smelling. Salmon, Cod, Monkfish, Dover Sole, etc. I've smelled it on me a little after getting off my shift and going home. And a little on my pants the following day. Reminded me of my ex-girlfriend HA! Fish2 kidding kidding!!

Demon Hunter - Not I

Iceblink Wrote:Welcome back, Doofus!Wavey

Thanks, Iceblink Smile

Demon Hunter - Not I

I wasn't here when you posted before, but I will welcome you all the same. Smile

Albie Wrote:I wasn't here when you posted before, but I will welcome you all the same. Smile

Sorry it took me a while to see your post. Lost in a sea of notifications :/
But, thank you, Albie! And I'd like to welcome you to the forums, personally. Although, it seems you've acquainted yourself quite well to GS. All the same, welcome Smile

Demon Hunter - Not I

happy to see you back mate - as for the job with sea food....I love fish and eat it prob 5 times per week ,,expensive but the heart wants what the heart wants lol - nice to see u back in good spirits too...keep that flow going buddy