Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again guy and gals
I was here before and had a serious issue with a particular thread. I will just stay way completely from those types of issues and enjoy the rest of the site.

Hope all are well. (I'm not even sure what a "mixed group"" is Smile

Hello, or, hello again!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I find there is a lot of threads I am not interested in and after reading the initial post I don't go back to it. I haven't found any that seem offensive to me but to each his own.

Enjoy the parts you find worth discussion and ignore the others.

Welcome back

If a thread offends you, don't read it. Or block the person who offended you. The Internet is not the place for thin skin, and you're going to find yourself with limited options if your response to offensive comments is to delete your account and cut the entire community from your life. People have the right to express their opinions, even if you don't agree with them.

Hi and welcome back! I tend to just blank threads I feel could offend me to be fair - its the easiest way.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

swalter Wrote:If a thread offends you, don't read it. Or block the person who offended you. The Internet is not the place for thin skin, and you're going to find yourself with limited options if your response to offensive comments is to delete your account and cut the entire community from your life. People have the right to express their opinions, even if you don't agree with them.

You commented in the thread that I am referencing (it's deleted, I just noticed), thin skin, hardly, criminal acts yea I have no tolerance for that. Other than that I enjoyed my time here, There are limits, but I will leave those to the owners of the board, too many other nice folks, yourself included.

C'est la vie

CellarDweller Wrote:Hello, or, hello again!

Thanks Cellar Dweller! (hello again)

Hi and welcome back Smile

Thanks Wolfpack