Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all.
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Joe, and I'm 28 years old and from washington. I've had a hard time accepting the fact that I'm gay, but I'm over it and fully embrace the idea. I'm disabled and in a wheelchair, so it makes life harder for me, both for every day things and relationships, but it is what it is. I joined this forum because I really hope to make friends or form a relationship. I consider myself to be a social person, and I love to go out and have fun, but I also feel lonely because I've never had a real relationship. I know that probably sounds needy and is a turn off, but the truth is the truth Big Grin.

That said, I'm glad to be here, and I hope to make some friends.

Thanks!
Joe.

Hello Joe!

Welcome to the site! I too am in a wheelchair Smile

Welcome! Wavey

Really? Interesting! Well, thank you for replying. I hope tp get to know you Tongue

Welcome Joe
You have come to the right place if you want friends, I know how you feel to an extent as I have never had a relationship and I am 43 !
I am currently classsed as disabled as I walk with a bit of a limp due to me originally having thrombosis and this damaged some veins in my leg.
I am very lonely and would love to have friends to go out with and even a relationship but due to low confidence I tend to stay in.
I did experience going to several gay clubs about 14 years ago, But it's trying to find someone in the same situation who would go with you to a pub/club and make friends that way.
If only you lived in the UK then we could of made arrangements to join up and go out.
That is what we both need and I can fully understand where you are coming from.
Be lonely and gay is really depressing and hopefully this forum will give us the confidence to make more friends and to open up more. Confusedmile:

Hi Joe welcome to the forum. You will make loads of good friends here. Confusedmile:

HI Joe, Welcome to GaySpeak!

hi and welcome........Confusedmile:

Would you mind telling me a bit more about your disability?
I have only used my wheelchair for a yer due to multiple sclerosis.

Hello and Welcome