Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all.
Hello all, new here so just starting to get to know the ropes as it were. Please do feel free to read my profile if you would like to know a little bit more about me and I would love to try to make some new friends.
I will be/need some advice off you all who have the exp coming out but that will be posted in the right area.
Well as you may have guessed from that last statement, I have not come out yet, as such. I think people know of have a faint feeling but that might be all it is.
I very much look forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully have the starlings of a good friendship.
Anyway, that's me for now.
Take care all and hope to chat to you all soon.

welcome to GS Wavey
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Welcome!

Hello, [MENTION=23673]ADT[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. It's good to have you join the forum. So tell us a little bit about your circumstances. You're 31 and some people will start having their doubts about you, maybe your parents (if you still have them) if they've never seen you with a girlfriend, wife etc... How did you come to the realisation that you were gay? Is it something that you've worked out recently, or have you always secretly known?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, [MENTION=23673]ADT[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. It's good to have you join the forum. So tell us a little bit about your circumstances. You're 31 and some people will start having their doubts about you, maybe your parents (if you still have them) if they've never seen you with a girlfriend, wife etc... How did you come to the realisation that you were gay? Is it something that you've worked out recently, or have you always secretly known?

Hello good sir, to be honest it would not surprise me if my mother and sister already know. I have never shown much if any interest in girls and thus never had a girlfriend.
I have know I liked guys since high school with gym and all, no surprise there lol. I knew that my father never had a problem with it as he told me a few years before he passed and I know damn well mother would not care as long as I am happy.
I know that I have left it late as it were, in my 30's to start to try to find that someone but I now feel that the time is right for it and tbh It does not bother me what others think, I am who I am, still the same person but they now know a little more about me.
Joining this forum was my first big move in my new path and it is nice to feel welcome and have a place that I know I can be myself, for now at lest lol.

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Well, good luck on your new journey, [MENTION=23673]ADT[/MENTION]. Feel free to ask any questions, or tell us any stories you like.

hello [MENTION=23673]ADT[/MENTION], wcum to GS!! Smile