Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all!
Hi there,

Just recently signed up here to try and get some advice on how to go about dating a guy who has said he wants to take things slow, as you'll see if you read my post in the other thread :-)

Bit about myself, I'm 21, openly gay, live in North England and I am in my final year of University studying Law (I promise I'm not that boring, ha ha!). I have been single for about a year now, I broke up with my ex boyfriend after a 3 year relationship which wasn't the best, and has left me as a result quite an anxious person that over analyses everything, hence why I've ventured to this forum for some advice!

Look forward to getting to know you all, any questions feel free to ask! Smile

D

Welcome to GS Smile
Thanks to your nick I remembered the name of some great trance artists again xD
The Flyers & Mike Sonar

Welcome to GS! You'll find that the people here are very supportive. I look forward to reading your posts! Bee

Thanks for the warm welcome :-) Look forward to speaking to you Big Grin

Gemini Wrote:Welcome to GS! You'll find that the people here are very supportive. I look forward to reading your posts! Bee

Oh and by the way. I love Bruce Hornsby and in particular 'The way it is' - so good!

Welcome to the friendliest gay chat on the web. You're bound to find the support you're looking for here.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Ha! Overanalyzing things due to bad experiences in the past? Oh were have I heard that before....wait...in my heads...all the time.

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Ha! Overanalyzing things due to bad experiences in the past? Oh were have I heard that before....wait...in my heads...all the time.

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome

Haha yeah, it's a vicious circle!

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to the forum Flyerboy, another Virgo Smile. Hope you enjoy it here Welcome