Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello and thank you!
Hi, you guys. So far this seems like a pretty cool community and I am glad to be a part of it.

Well, I am a 24 year old bi guy from Pennsylvania. I guess I am kind of unique in that I didn't realize I was bi until later in growing up (like at 21 or 22 years old), and I have only been with girls so far. I guess I have just been fantasizing about it more and more until it just became a part of who I am. Nobody knows this about me.

Other than sexuality, I am a special education teacher. I live with my beautiful girlfriend and help her take care of her elementary-school daughter. I live in a small town, but I also love visiting cities and experiencing culture. I enjoy hiking, canoeing, music, computes, and cooking.

Even though I am in a straight relationship, I still consider myself bi. I am glad to be able to speak to other non-straight people, and maybe some people who are in the same kind of situation I am in.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome! Wavey

welcome to Gayspeak mate Wink

wellcome and tk's for your sharing.

Hi welcome to gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Hello BiBerry, Welcome

hi mate and welcome - many bi people on here, im gay myself but its just one big chatting family really,

Hello and welcome.WaveyWelcome

Hello and welcome to the forums BiBerry.