Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, but sorry because I'm ugly
You're not ugly at all, you actually look cute imo. Welcome ^_^

Welcome to the forum Sergey Smile

sergeysokolov Wrote:hey! Nice to know you i know some russian! Я могу по-русски говорить но не свободно...хихи
Привет...очень приятно познакомиться!
Ты живёшь в Петербурге? В прошлым году я изучался там! Мне Питер понравился!!!
У меня дома был на большом проспекте на Петроградском районе, не далеко от метро Стротивная...

Да, живу, но это не лучшее место для геев.

cormeum Wrote:Да, живу, но это не лучшее место для геев.

Да, я знаю что это правда...
Вся Россия не "Гей-Френдли" страна...
Но Петербург очень красивый город! Например, здания, каналы, дворцы и храмы все очень элегантные. Еда тоже была вкусная. Мне понравилось обедать в столовой. Греча, супы, пелмини, пирожки, блины, салаты (мне винигрет нравитсяWink квас и морс...я скучаю по туда Smile

Welcome to GS [MENTION=24281]SergeySokolov[/MENTION]. Don't take any notice of what people say about you and don't ever depreciate yourself. You seem to have a boyish charm that I am sure would appeal to a lot of people. Don't forget either that beauty comes from within. If people have said that you're ugly it's probably because they are ugly on the inside and they are jealous of you.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hi Sergey, welcome to GS!!

My goodness, and I take it Russian wasn't your first language? I studied 4 years in total of Russian, though I've been out of practice close to 5 now. I miss it so much, it's nice to get some practice and hear how lovely St. Petersburg is (minus the gay friendly part of course). That was most impressive.

Hello Sergey, welcome to the forum Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>