Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello,check out my handmade glass pendants
I make these pendants for a hobby, recently I decided to quit work to be with my 9 year old son who has seizures on a daily basis. I would like for you all to let me know if you like them or not, please b honest I'M a big girl I won't cry Smile ,these are not finished yet but as soon as I am done I will post pictures of the finished product. These glass pendants:will come on a shiny silver ball chain, I will add more designs sooner than later. My website will b up and running in about two weeks.
Thanks for your honesty! I think the pictures should be in my album. Smile

Aww, how cool is that! I love the hearts/square ones, especially the black one with the rainbow lettering.

Great work!

Hi the glass pendants look amazing. Can't wait to see a finished pendant. Confusedmile:.

You make these? :eek:

Wow - they're beautiful. Thumbgrin

They're different than what I expected, above average, perhaps.

I'm not too fond of glass pendants, though. Actually I don't like them at all but yours still seem above average.

you made these ??? coundn't belive it,wow....amazing. can i have one ? IoI

These are the pics that I wanted to post a few days ago but they didn't upload,I still have to file them down and add the hooks and chain but they will be cool when I finish.

Very nice ,I would buy them.

Ooooo they're colourful and shiny, I like the shiny!