Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello dahlings!!!
Personal information and sexually explicit terms have been changed for the protection and well-being of the poster... (because it's fun)

My name is HARRY POTTER and I'm from SHANGRI LA. I'm a SPARKLIE male and I am turned on by the following:

Italian/Persian/American men
Powerfully built but not over muscular
Hair
Grey/black eyes
Masculinity

and a nice PUMPKIN... yum

I am turned off by:

British/Asian (apart from Arab) men (nothing racial, just doesn't appeal to me)
Blondes
Shaved hair
Lack of personal hygene

and ridiculously big/little DRAFT EXCLUDERS... WAAAAAAAHHHH

Apart from that, I want an open mind, heart and soul, someone to warm me up when I am cold, a mentor, a lover and an EVIL TWIN mwa ha ha ha ha.

Personally, I am eccentric, creative, very high spirited, optimistic, ambitious and a bit of a randy mare . I believe STRAWBERRY PICKING should be a passionate and mutual experience, and should be more sensual than the other thing, taking us beyond the realm of the physical into another state of conciousness. I also believe it is a time to express yourself and reveal who you truly are, as well as an oppurtunity to use your creativity (too much of the same thing just gets boring) in order to make it a unique and rich experience.

I hope we shall be friends, for it is rare that I meet someone of my own kindCry

BYE

Wow is “Strawberry Picking” a sexual act I’ve never heard of, cause I have been strawberry picking an all I got form it was a sunburn an of course strawberries but I digress.

Welcome Sizzle

Lmfao! Welcome! That was ridiculously funny!!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]lol! You'll find this site is alot more emotionally based than sexual. So hopefully you'll find what your looking for here.Confusedmile:

Have fun!:biggrin:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Welcome to GS, Sizzle. Since you're from the UK and this a UK based forum (if I'm not mistaken), I hope you find your soulmate here. You never know, anything is possible.

Hello and welcome! :]] Oh, and as Genersis said, this forum really is about much more than sex. :]

TimmyThink Wrote:Wow is “Strawberry Picking” a sexual act I’ve never heard of, cause I have been strawberry picking an all I got form it was a sunburn an of course strawberries but I digress.

Welcome Sizzle

LMAO its a metaphor for S-E-X Smile Don't ask where I got it from

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Hello and welcome! :]] Oh, and as Genersis said, this forum really is about much more than sex. :]

I know, was just saying about my 'interests' so people know what sort of things i 'do' and 'don't do' lol... although i do believe sex itself is much more than physical intercourse Wink

Hello. Welcome ... Smile

Welcome to GS Big Grin