Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a Tolli
sweetness.. i just neeed to get a paid vaca first :-) which wont be happening until like... much later this year, but thats not a half bad idea.. anywhere good in that part of the country, boston is too cramped Roflmao

Udabar Wrote:Oh... Maybe we can have an American get together somewhere. We can have it on or around the same time they do it in England. That would be cool... then we all would be getting together around the same time.

Go for it. But I've scrubbed the UK one. No bugger was interested. Aint gonna bother again.

Well I was thinking of maybe sometime around next Spring... Like maybe Spring break of 08 or maybe even after taxes... LOL That might be better, then everyone will have money.

rookies2007 Wrote:Hi TolbarixZhei,

I am also from the state of MA.

InvasionInvasion

awwe look at the bouquet of smileys :-D thanks!! what part exactly??

rookies2007 Wrote:Hi TolbarixZhei,

I am also from the state of MA.

InvasionInvasion

what a cute bouquet of smileys ! Thank ya!! heheh, anyway, what part of ma exactly are you at??

and spring break sounds hot :-) i would definetely love to do it then, but taxes coming back..... plzzzzzzzzzz

Udabar Wrote:Well I was thinking of maybe sometime around next Spring... Like maybe Spring break of 08 or maybe even after taxes... LOL That might be better, then everyone will have money.

sweetness!!

also rookie, what part of mass exactly?

Hi TolbarixZhei,

I am from Western MASS.