Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello evereyone! Let me introduce myself.
tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:Maybe we all are, dad always picks fights whenever he can. My mother always used to wake us all up at night cause she had regreats over the smallest things she had done over the day and couldnt shut up about it.
I already have my own place, still wake up at night, old habbits are bad to get rid of!

Il stay away from the cats, but I will always have something for a tall tail and hairy forhead!:biggrin:

hahahaha Roflmao

lol between feelmychampagne's comments and try to picture tin tin doing it with the cats my eyes tear from laughter and my jaws hurt hahahaha!

Tin tin that was a silly thing for your parents to say but maybe it was a joke and hopefully for the cats and you it never happened Astrosmiley2. And yes you are confused because you have all these feelings you try to repress because like most people you grew up knowing that homosexuality is bad. Good you live alone now , get rid of any old habits as you call them and any old ideas and do what feels right to you!

here i felt like makin a signature for ya.
[Image: tin1ai4.jpg]

thanks! I know he is, hes hair, hes sence of clothing, and he has a little dog. And how come he was single?

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:thanks! I know he is, hes hair, hes sence of clothing, and he has a little dog. And how come he was single?
he wasnt really single. he had that old black bearded guy taggin along with him. but in all seriousness i think u need a new gaydar! it aint workin right.

The captain? OF COURSE! Evereything that happens at the sea stays at the sea. He must have got kicked out of the navy after taking in to many young sailors to his cabin!

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:The captain? OF COURSE! Evereything that happens at the sea stays at the sea. He must have got kicked out of the navy after taking in to many young sailors to his cabin!

hahaha true Roflmao

wtf dosent the signature work? I tried the link and upload nothing, must it be approved?

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:wtf dosent the signature work? I tried the link and upload nothing, must it be approved?

[IMG]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8454/tinov6.png[/IMG

Just close the last bracket ] in the above link. And copy the whole link and paste it in signature box. Wud work then.

Wow... I totally got to the end of this thread and forgot what it was all about. I had to scroll to the top again just to remember.

Welcome to the site. Cool