Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everybody , I would like to make friend with you..
Hi , I'm Phuc Nguyen , I'm a Vietnamese and I'm 24 years old..
I like childrens , the fashion , watch the cartoon , the blue sea. I want to travel around the world and make friend with everybody , I want to buil a happy family and work assiduosly to buil a unshakeable futute , and make rich, take part in the charitabling actives .Outside that , I wish that I'll have alot of babies..Oh, I love baby very much and I hope that I'll have a small happy family with my babies , hearing of their laughings everyday..^^
This is my photos:
[Image: CRW_2211-copy.jpg]
I'm a funny guy..^^And I love your smile..^^
[Image: CRW_2208.jpg]
I'm here...^^
[Image: CRW_2207.jpg]
Nice to meet you , and I want to have the new best friendships..^^
Thank for your looking..Wish you'll be happy in your life.(^_^)

Welcome to the site...

Glad you found GS. Really great place.

Some nice goals there...

btw, are those pics for your portfolio?

Hey Phuc Nguyen,

nice pictures! welcome to the site Wink

x

Hello and Welcome to GS!!

Thank you very much , dear all of my new friends.
I wish you'll be happy alway in your life.
I'm trying to buil a mini-shop that sell the speciality-foods & drink( maybe I'll sell the items via a website with the safe payment gateway-AlertPay ) , and I hope that I'll receive the supportions from you , do you agree? Confusedmile: Confusedmile:
My full name is Phuc Nguyen , nick name is Phuc-Baby ( maybe because I love babies .Laugh ), outside that , I like the swimming , body building and picnic in outdoor..I would love to cook rices , to grill the meats , make the food/ the hambugers for my friends to enjoys ( juice , yaourt , cake , pie...). And if I meet you , sure that I'll make a plentiful meal to receive you.Confusedmile: :tongue: I want to have additionally the friends..I want to research for the new cultures, the new knowledges additionally and also the best new friendships..I want to search for the close friends..Confusedmile: Confusedmile: and see your smiles, share with you the difficulties , the sad stories in your life..Confusedmile:
Wish best for you..Thank you very much.Confusedmile: :tongue:

Good morning Vietnam!Okay,bad joke.lol.Hello Phuc and Welcome to GS!I have a very similar top to yours too.

Hey Phuc nice pics btw welcome aboard Wink

Thank you very much , dear Dan1089 , Phil, wouldlikemuscle , fjp999 , Bob..Thank you and I would love to have the best relationship with you and another members on GS.[Image: smile.gif]
Wish best for you.^^

A little late I suppose, but welcome aboard! Xyxwave

Dan1089 Wrote:Good morning Vietnam!Okay,bad joke.lol.Hello Phuc and Welcome to GS!I have a very similar top to yours too.
Laugh Laugh Laugh

Hello there
Xyxwave