Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hi,

My name is Max. I've been part of gay speak for a week now i think but i haven't get a chance to introduce myself. Well I live in Massachusetts and I like to make new friends and have someone to talk to. I've been in a relationship for 10 moths now and I'm really happy. I like to go to the gym, go to the movies or just hang out at home with friends and some alcohol! lol. I hope I can find some good friends here!

Have a nice day!!

Nice to meet you Max! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time spent here, this is a pretty great community of people open to conversations of all topics and willing to help those in need. That's really awesome to hear about your relationship, I hope for all the best for you and your boyfriend! So once again, welcome to the site! :biggrin:

Hi and welcome!! ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here. You'll find a lot of people who'll enjoy talking to you ^^. Have a nice day and I'm sure we'll talk more in another thread somewhere!

G day Max, welcome to gayspeak

Hi Max, welcome to GS!

Your avi is definitely eye-catching. What is it? It reminds me of some boardgames Smile

hello Max,
Welcome to the forums.. I hope you like it here its a fun friendly place i often find and im sure ya fit in perfectly so if anythijng on ya mind grab a chair pull it up and gas away

Kindest regards

zeon x

Hello and welcome to the forum lad Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Nick9 Wrote:Hi Max, welcome to GS!

Your avi is definitely eye-catching. What is it? It reminds me of some boardgames Smile
its a design made by a friend of mine... its made digitally but yea i love the concept and it truly looks like a board game lol

Hello and welcome .Wavey

Welcome

jmriver Wrote:its a design made by a friend of mine... its made digitally but yea i love the concept and it truly looks like a board game lol

sort of like Gigamic type of board game. I love those :biggrin: