Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hey everyone, my name is Rick, though I go by "Ricky" as well.

I am 35 years old and figured that this might be a fun forum to participate in.

I know that often in many regions the "factions" within the gay community tend to remain separate from each other and hang out amongst themselves, but I have decided to try to venture outside of my "faction", (which is the gay chubby/chaser community) for the first time and try to make a few friends from amongst my brothers and sisters from the greater LGBT community. I am looking forward to seeing what this will be like. Smile It will be quite interesting.

Sounds like a good idea Rick...Welcome

AquarianDragon Wrote:Sounds like a good idea Rick...Welcome

Thanks, I really appreciate the welcome. I have to admit that this is a teeny tiny bit outside of my comfort zone (I usually surround myself with cute chaser guys who think that I am every bit as cute as I think they are or fellow big boys that I have a lot in common with), but I am determined to try this. lol

Welcome aboard Ricky.

We come in all shapes and sizes here, and most of us are pretty friendly Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forums Rick Confusedmile:

There are many of us here, of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds. I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting in and making new friends. Hope to see you around Confusedmile:

Welcome! Wavey

Hello Rick Welcome make yourself at home.Wavey

Hi Rick welcome to GS. Confusedmile:

Welcome and hello.......Confusedmile:

Thanks everyone! Smile