• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hello and Welcome Wavey

Welcome Solemnmind Welcome

Welcome! Wavey

Thanks a lot everyone! Smile

Heya! welcome~~

Thanks Matrim! Smile

I am 66 and have been a proud gay guy my whole life. I was born on a small island called Manhattan Island near a very large harbor and the Hudson River. To pay homage to the people of Sweden I must tell you about something that happened to me in 1969. First let me say that I told my parents at 10 that I was in love with the most beautiful native American boy the world has ever seen. His name was Jimmy Joseph and his great great grandfather was Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce indians. He said "I will fight you no more." He surrendered his land to the cavalry and took his tribe to Idaho. I fell in love with one of his descendants, Jimmy, the most gorgeous boy I ever saw, happily had nude sleepovers with me with the permission of my parents who taught me that I was native Irish. My ancestors in Ireland were of fenian, Scandinavian and Saxon stock. I was of pure Aryan blood and my religion was arianism. My religion was declared heresy by the Council of Trent in 325 AD. Kiss my ass I said. I am still a proud pagan and live my life in accordance to my conscience, free will and I am a devoted servant of love between everyone.

In the summer of 1969, I decided to bottom for Tom on his birthday 7/16. We were flat broke when we arrived in Torremolenos, Spain. Someone told us the Swedish government gave free rooms to young people when they had rooms available. In winter the hotel was crowded with people from Sweden trying to soak up some sun and get through the long winter night. We checked in. We were filled with anticipation. Tom was rather frail looking guy but I was a rather strong good looking marine. It came to pass that Tom fucked me in the ass that evening for the first time. Afterwards I stared at Tom and asked who was doing all that screaming and yelling that I heard while we were having intercourse. Tom said "You were, John." I asked "Could the Swedes hear me in the lobby, Tom?" Tom laughed "They could hear you in Stockholm, John."

I felt a bit embarrassed at breakfast the next morning. A lot of beautiful young Swedes were looking at us. Tom was such a braggart. Some Swedish girls walked by our table. Tom pointed at me and told everyone that he had done me. He offered to do any Swedish men or women who might be interested in him. I got up and warned everyone that Tom was very well hung at 10 inches and they might like me better. I was under 6 inches but very determined to please anyone from Sweden who was interested.

Tom and I were pleased with the big smiles we got from the people from Sweden. God bless Sweden and every member of your family. I hope you enjoy GaySpeak as much as Swedish people enjoyed hearing Tom and I make love in a hotel owned by your government. Sweden is one place where I wouldn't mind paying high taxes. Swedes are very open minded and read books. I am a university cataloger by trade, Solemnmind, so read some good books. Try to read Knock On Any Door about a guy who's motto was Live fast. die young and have a good looking corpse. I still feel young at heart even if I am now an old guy. Travel the world and try to spend as little money as you can. People who live in slums and dumps are interesting people to meet. Eventually you learn that people are pretty much the same and civilization is preserved by men who love men.

Welcome aboard.

Sweden as a whole is very accepting, but there's still lots of "individual" homophobia going on, although I guess that kind of thing happens more or less everywhere. Nonetheless, it's hard to imagine the hardships of having been openly gay way back in the 60's and 70's. It lost its status as a mental disease in the late 70's (here in Sweden that is).

Anyways, thanks for the welcome! This seems to be a nice place. Traveling has always been my ambition although as a student I find it hard to venture outside of Europe. In the future though! And I'm a bookworm at heart Smile

Welcome! Have fun here in GaySpeak!
Yes youre right this is a very friendly environment.

Thanks Evan! And yeah I've noticed! Smile