Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hey everyone, I'm Harry (as you can probably tell by my username). I'm 20 years of age and I live in England, although I'm currently studying abroad for a semester in The Netherlands.

Not really good at introduction posts so I'll throw out some random facts about me in the hope people are still reading past the title. I love to travel, listen to music and hang out with friends. (Not very original, I know).

I guess I joined this forum because I want to talk to some new people, which I love talking to people from around the world so this is probably a great place to start. I'm pretty down to earth and look forward to seeing y'all around here.

Hanged This post actually sounds like a lame journal entry..

But hello! Smile

Hello Smile I'm not good at introduction posts either but yours was good! Smile

Welcome to the forum! Welcome

Hey Harry and welcome to GS! Will look forward to hearing more from you Smile One question I do have... What are you studying? Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Don't be so self critical. Your intro is great! Welcome to GS and I bet you'll really like getting to know the place and all the great people! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS! I hope you will have a good time here. Don't worry about your post, I kind of enjoyed it. I'm glad you love talking to people from around the world, the more people like you here the merrier!

Hi welcome to gs Smile
I think your post was just fine, look forward to hear from you in the near future, enjoy the forum.

Welcome to GS, and post about your experiences in Holland. I've never been there, except to a Dutch American town.

Marky Wrote:Hey Harry and welcome to GS! Will look forward to hearing more from you Smile One question I do have... What are you studying? Big Grin

I do International Tourism Management, I want to move to America and work for one of the big attraction companies. Smile

Hey welcome to gayspeak!!! Nice to see someone on here from my neck of the woods!!! I love York!! Smile