Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hi everyone

My name is Emil and I am from Malaysia. 25 years old and still searching my trueself. Please help me with the search if you know what I mean and why I am here.

As for now I would like to open myself for new opportunities in knowing and meeting new people.

So hello and nice to meet all of you!

Hello Emil! Welcome to Gayspeak

Hi Virge! Thanks for welcoming me!

Welcome , Emil!

Enjoy GS and hope we can help.

Hello Emil. Glad you could join us!

Here's some great information for new members: New Member Information

Multijump

I don't even know why I am here, or if I really exist.... So how on earth can I tell you?

its the human condition to have these questions, and to have them never answered.

Wavey

Steve Wrote:Hello Emil. Glad you could join us!

Multijump

Hello n thanks Steve! that's pretty useful to me as a newbie!

Welcome to GS, nice to meet you as well. Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I don't even know why I am here, or if I really exist.... So how on earth can I tell you?

its the human condition to have these questions, and to have them never answered.

Wavey

I am a human and I have so many questions that keep sparking on my head and I understand that I would never going to get all of them answered.

All I could do now is to keep sailing through the ocean of life. To go through the journey I need a boat/ship/cruise that can take me to anywhere that I want.

I think I can learn something from the people in this Forum. They could probably understand me more than others.

Welcome to GS Wavey