Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, everyone
What's up Red XIII

Hello and welcome to the group it is so nice to meet you I hope that you will find every thing you are looking for !!!!!

Welcome to GS Wavey

Hello!! Welcome Smile

New members are required to bring enough fig newtons and lube for everyone.

Be sure to come to GaySpeak on Wednesdays for the Free Confidential Rectal Exams.

[Image: new-to-thrusting-crystal-finger-sets-flirting.jpg][Image: %24_35.JPG]

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes.

It's always nice to meet people who know and like Final Fantasy 7. I'm a big fan of FF7 and other old console RPGs.

Virge: sounds like I need to run to the grocery store! Big Grin

Nanaki Wrote:Hello. It's so nice to come across a gay forum that has real conversation and isn't all about hookups. I live in the middle of nowhere, Ohio, and don't know many other gay people. I look forward to learning and contributing here, and getting to know you guys.
Hello, Nanaki, and Welcome to GaySpeak. In one of your recent posts you were saying life was going to become interesting. Would you care to develop? Why is it going to become interesting? Have you found a love interest? Your own contributions are welcome.
So what's your story? How did you find out you were gay? Was it easy to determine, or did it plague you for years?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Nanaki, and Welcome to GaySpeak. In one of your recent posts you were saying life was going to become interesting. Would you care to develop? Why is it going to become interesting? Have you found a love interest? Your own contributions are welcome.
So what's your story? How did you find out you were gay? Was it easy to determine, or did it plague you for years?

Hello princealbertofb, it is nice to meet you. I guess you could say my life is sort of in a period of transition and uncertainty right now.

Last month my sister, who had been living with me for 9 years, moved to the Netherlands to be with her boyfriend. She is MtF trans and had struggled here in many ways. It's weird not having her around. But she is so happy over there with him. She and her life have made such a turnaround in the past year or so that I can't help but feel hopeful about mine. They actually want me to visit this summer. I have never really traveled, so the idea of going to Europe is pretty exciting!

Also, I have been involved in a legal battle for three years that is supposed to go to court and be resolved in the next couple of months. If I win, I will get a little bit of money that would help me out a lot. If I lose, I'm giving up and walking away. Either way, it will be a huge relief to be done with it.

Once court's over, I'll decide what to do from there. I'm seriously considering relocation. There's a very LGBT-friendly city just west of Cleveland, Ohio called Lakewood that sounds interesting. Or maybe I'd like to go to the West coast, perhaps to Oregon; it sounds so beautiful and progressive out there.

I knew I was different somehow from the time I was three of four and began to realize that maybe I was gay when I was fourteen. I did date a few girls in my teens but I have never really felt attraction to women. However, it took me until I was in my early 30s to really accept and be comfortable with who I am. My parents were pretty backward in their thinking and I grew up in a very judgmental small town in a conservative era; I guess I just needed time to undo all that programming. Nowadays, I'm out to just about everyone, and it's wonderful.

I wish I could say I found a man, but I haven't. He might be waiting for me in the Netherlands. Or maybe I'll run into him today while I'm out and about. You just never know. As long as we wake up in the morning and show up for the day, I figure anything's possible.

Anyhow, how about you? What is your life like? It's afternoon over there; hope your day is going great!

Welcome Smile