Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! :)
Hi guys/girls!
I don't really know how should I proceed since this is the very first time I get involved in this kind of stuff, so I guess I'll go for a simple: Hi, nice to meet you. Smile
I came across this forum by chance, while heedlessly looking for something in Poland. That's the main reason I eventually decided to take part to an English-speaking community despite English not being my mother tongue. So, to y'all native speakers: I pre-emptively apologize! Smile I consider myself a cosmopolitan and a human being interested in human culture, and I do hope that my choice won't be perceived as troublesome.
With that being said, I guess I can describe myself as a former troubled teenager and soon-to-be troubled man who loves life and believes in humanity. Pretty much a modern, regular gay fella! However, I try to discard labels, which probably makes me an occasional hipster.
I do hope that this experience will turn out to be nice, and for the moment I wish you to have a lovely evening! Smile
Bye! Smile

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome to the forum Modernvampire Smile

Thank you very much, it's so beautiful that you come from so many different countries Smile

modernvampire Wrote:Thank you very much, it's so beautiful that you come from so many different countries Smile

That's what I love about this place, people come from all over Smile. It's pretty diverse.

Just a heads up that until you get to 50 posts, some of your posts may not appear straight away. The system randomly moderates some posts of people with less than 50 posts, nothing personal, it's just to weed out spam and trolls (something every forum suffers with from time to time). An easy way to get past this is hang out in the gaming section, which will get you to 50 posts in no time. Enjoy Smile

Hi there and nice to have you here on GS, im sure you'll find interesting things to post on and join in the fun

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Cridders88 Wrote:That's what I love about this place, people come from all over Smile. It's pretty diverse.

Just a heads up that until you get to 50 posts, some of your posts may not appear straight away. The system randomly moderates some posts of people with less than 50 posts, nothing personal, it's just to weed out spam and trolls (something every forum suffers with from time to time). An easy way to get past this is hang out in the gaming section, which will get you to 50 posts in no time. Enjoy Smile

Oh I see, thanks for the tip. I won't end up having long conversations with myself. Smile

modernvampire Wrote:I do hope that this experience will turn out to be nice, and for the moment I wish you to have a lovely evening! Smile
Bye! Smile

Only time will tell whether you like it here or not but I don't think you'll be disappointed, we're a friendly bunch. Anyway, welcome on board and you have a lovely evening too.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Only time will tell whether you like it here or not but I don't think you'll be disappointed, we're a friendly bunch. Anyway, welcome on board and you have a lovely evening too.

Thank you Londoner, I appreciate your support! Smile