Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hi. Hm. Probably i am the only Korean here. Haha. I've found this forum a few days ago by chance and was just reading posts and decided to join and just say hi.

Well. I am 25 years old. Just studying physics. I've read quite a bit of posts here and some of them got me interested.
Anyway, it's nice to meet you all Smile

Welcome to the Gayspeak community.

I really like the diversity here and hope you enjoy your stay! I'm quite new, too.

Curiously, are you studying to become a physics professor?

Welcome to the forum Dbl Welcome

Get stuck in, we are generally a friendly bunch here Smile. Just be aware until you reach 50 posts some of your posts may be randomly moderated. Nothing personal, and nothing you would have done, but the system has this function to try and weed out spam and trolls. Posting in the gaming threads usually is an easy way to get to 50.

Hope you enjoy Smile

Welcome to GS

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Welcome to GS

Welcome
Thanks! Smile

Cridders88 Wrote:Welcome to the forum Dbl Welcome

Get stuck in, we are generally a friendly bunch here Smile. Just be aware until you reach 50 posts some of your posts may be randomly moderated. Nothing personal, and nothing you would have done, but the system has this function to try and weed out spam and trolls. Posting in the gaming threads usually is an easy way to get to 50.

Hope you enjoy Smile
Thanks for the inf. I will keep that in mind Smile

irishbritish Wrote:Welcome to the Gayspeak community.

I really like the diversity here and hope you enjoy your stay! I'm quite new, too.

Curiously, are you studying to become a physics professor?
Not specifically. Nowadays, i am studying space physics mostly. For now just trying to get my Ph.D

Welcome to GS. Smile If there's anyway I can be of help or if you have any question's at all feel free to send a message. ^_^

Welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Hello! I think there are some more Koreans here, Or had been Tongue
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet