Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Twazzle Wrote:Ah thats pretty cool! Good luck with it Rolleyes Anyway as I've questioned you so much feel free to ask me anything :biggrin: ! Oh btw.. Do you want to stay where you are or move? :biggrin:

Thanks Confusedmile: . It's ok,feel free to question me even more,if you'd like,I really don't mind,I actually like it :biggrin: . Anyway,here are a few questions for you: first,why did you choose Twazzle as your nickname,and what's your real name? And second,what do you currently do (study/work etc)?

Ori Wrote:Thanks Confusedmile: . It's ok,feel free to question me even more,if you'd like,I really don't mind,I actually like it :biggrin: . Anyway,here are a few questions for you: first,why did you choose Twazzle as your nickname,and what's your real name? And second,what do you currently do (study/work etc)?

Hehe I shall keep that in mind! What is your real name? Is it Ori? Anyway I chose Twazzle pretty much because it was a word I could have on every site I went on, not many people use it? So various things over the years I've registered on im Twazzle :biggrin: My real name is Mark.. So IYA pleased to meet you :biggrin: Im studying BA Business Studies with a pathway of Retail. Im about to begin my third year.. But work part time in a clothing store called Primark.. Huge company throughout the UK and ireland - also beginning expansion through Europe :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yea,my real name is Ori,it's actually quite a common name here in Israel Confusedmile: . I think I remember a store named Primark when I traveled to the UK a few years ago,don't remember exactly where but I do remember England is a beautiful country,London is quite unique Confusedmile: . I heard business studies is a hard degree,a few of my friends are considering studying it. Have you been to any other countries yet? I've traveled to the UK,France,Italy,Cyprus,Greece and Spain. Hopefuly my next trip would be to the USA,always wanted to see California,New York,Las Vegas,LA...

I've been no where Cry Primark is a beast of a store check out the website :biggrin: I'd like to do australia, new zealand, canada and america also Japan! When did you come to the UK? :biggrin: And business is really just business I don't think its hard but im not the best at it! x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

A long time ago,I was in the UK about eight years ago,but I was also in Gibraltar last year,and Gibraltar is considered a British collony,so I guess I can say I was partly in the UK a second time last year :biggrin: . I remember that most people in Gibraltar spoke both english and spanish,but whenever I entered a store and needed help from the salesperson they immediately spoke fluent english. Gibraltar is simply beautiful. I enjoyed my time in the UK very much,I'm sure I'll come back a second time,I saw only a very small part of the country. I'd like to travel to Australia and New Zealand as well,and I'm pretty sure I'll visit Canada some day,I have some relatives there. As for Japan,I'd like very much to travel there some day and also China and India,but I figured if I ever went on a trip to Japan or China,or even India,it would have to be an organized trip,you know,with a guide and everything. In China and Japan you wouldn't get along without someone to guide you,I heard the natives speak horrible english so you'd need a translator,and also the signposting there isn't even in english,it's in chinease or japanese and you won't understand any of the directions....