Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hi everyone I'm Miro.
Since country I live in (Finland) is very narrow-minded place I decided to register here. I wish I could get msn-chat (with or without webcam) company. mirox93[at]hotmail.com Happy

well you've come to the right place, you won't find any narrow-minded people around here. welcome to GS!

Hi Miro. Welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for here.

Big warm Welcome

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I hadn't thought of Finland as a narrow-minded place (but I wouldn't know, I've never been). There is certainly no shortage of those on this globe of ours. Three cheers for the interwebz.

welcome dude

Mirox93 Wrote:... (Finland) is very narrow-minded place ...

jet2A Wrote:I hadn't thought of Finland as a narrow-minded place ...
I wouldn't know about that, but you do have (one of?) the biggest samba carnivals in Europe. I've often thought of attending, but have never got round to it.

img24.imageshack.us/img24/4721/kghgff027.jpg
Long time since I last logged in here. No one has contacted me yet which I find rather odd Cry

You've had responses from five people and spent two and a half months not acknowledging them or attempting to engage them in discussion. It's not that odd :tongue: