Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone :0 I am a newcomer
Wavey Hello [MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION] ,

Yes, you have left me rather confused and intrigued. You have a colorful way with words lol.

:redface: I want to say I'm a modest person, but I really do like compliments. Thanks for that.

I admit, I had to google the fruit references. Were you trying to say that I have odd combination of interests, and so I am a rarity? I probably read into the paupau fruit way more than necessary. I just wanted to know what prompted you to akin me to such fruits.

Well, you seem very accomplished Xyxthumbs I don't know anyone who can learn that many languages, play music, and works as a veterinarian.

Anyways, (Big Grin) It's a pleasure to meet you and it's nice to see someone who shares similar interests.

Sherman8D Wrote:Wavey Hello [MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION] ,

Yes, you have left me rather confused and intrigued. You have a colorful way with words lol.

:redface: I want to say I'm a modest person, but I really do like compliments. Thanks for that.

I admit, I had to google the fruit references. Were you trying to say that I have odd combination of interests, and so I am a rarity? I probably read into the paupau fruit way more than necessary. I just wanted to know what prompted you to akin me to such fruits.

Well, you seem very accomplished Xyxthumbs I don't know anyone who can learn that many languages, play music, and works as a veterinarian.

Anyways, (Big Grin) It's a pleasure to meet you and it's nice to see someone who shares similar interests.

Tão legal garotinha Sheep
Eu sei que sou maluca na cabeça Rofl

I'm surprised you went ahead and researched gurl,
I simply used our local fruits as euphemisms to describe ya hun.

And I'm not a Veterinarian, I actually work in Hospitality, in the Hotel industry, dealing with the Animals known as Humans Cat3

And it's not many languages, only about 8 or so, in which I could have conversations. I would never consider myself fluent in any one language, as that would mean I know everything. Which is impossible.

However yes, I does love words, especially dirty words, but words nonetheless are very interesting, and so you'll see me use them often Sheep

Or to just communicate in general I suppose Frog

At least you are in a cool/laid-back city. Hope you fared okay in the recent storms!

Hello, [MENTION=24231]Sherman8D[/MENTION]... I must have forgotten to Welcome you so far. I hope you will have fun on this forum. Join into the fun and conversations and tell us how you plan to live the rest of your life with your newly acquired degree...

Sherman8D Wrote:[MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION]

Thank you for being the first to reply lol. My coming out journey really has been easier than thought. Although my last obstacle is facing my catholic mother who will probably cry a lot. I mean ... eventually she'll get over it, I hope. I plan on telling her when my dad comes back from offshore. He can help cushion the blow, since I already told him. Oh and I do get a safe vibe around here. That's definitely a plus.

Seriously though, why is Gayspeaks' emoji game is so whack? . ._. I feel some type of way because I'm big on cute emojis.

** Sad I meant to reply to everyone's post much sooner, but my posts would never go through. I hit the 50 post mark though so maybe this will go through. This is really aggravating. And I don't understand "Quoting."

Your Catholic mother should be used to men keeping to their own kind, after all we're talking about the Catholic church. Isn't that the one that married its (male) priests to Jesus full time? Laughing matters set aside, I hope she has at least an inkling that you are gay. It's not because you've only admitted it to yourself that she didn't notice that you were 'different'. Most mothers know, but sometimes try to lie to themselves just so they can avoid the 'difficult' act of facing the facts. Tell her you'll be bringing her a new son to dote on if you find yourself a nice boyfriend. What's not to like? Hehe.

Sylph Wrote:Tão legal garotinha Sheep
Eu sei que sou maluca na cabeça Rofl

I'm surprised you went ahead and researched gurl,
I simply used our local fruits as euphemisms to describe ya hun.

And I'm not a Veterinarian, I actually work in Hospitality, in the Hotel industry, dealing with the Animals known as Humans Cat3

And it's not many languages, only about 8 or so, in which I could have conversations. I would never consider myself fluent in any one language, as that would mean I know everything. Which is impossible.

However yes, I does love words, especially dirty words, but words nonetheless are very interesting, and so you'll see me use them often Sheep

Or to just communicate in general I suppose Frog

Overdue reply:
^o^ Oh I see. I was hoping for a deeper meaning lol oh well. Also being able to have conversations with people in 8 languages is a unique and difficult feat. Though you make it sound easy peasy. And I'm still confused by your syringe statement. Lol Are you low key sedating your clients/customers? Tell me do you fancy misleading people?

Wavey Hello [MENTION=21783]ShiftyNJ[/MENTION]

Yes, I suppose I am. Being a local here sometimes makes me take that for granted. Also I don't get out much lol.

And I was safe from the storms. Thank you for asking.