Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! I'm MarySandy
Hi all I have been referred here by someone you may know. According to my dad GaySpeak is a great groundbreaking to chat and make new acquaintances. Yes my dad sent me here... I wasn't sure at first why, but I tend to listen to him blindly because it doesn't matter what he ask, there's always a reason and I guess I'm just going with the surprise of finding out what he wanted me to discover in here. It always been like that with him.

Anyhow I am Mary or Sandy take the pseudonym you like or you can always call me by my real name Mariah-Sandra. I am not gay not interested in finding a relationship, but yes I have two daddies and I love them both to hell and one of them ask me to join so here I am.

Hope to have some great conversation with you all.

Sandy (that's the name my dad calls me so I'll go by Sandy in here)

Now that your introduction text is finally visible: Once again welcome to GS, Sandy Wink

Hi sandy, welcome to gs

How unfortunate that your introductory post was the one that got randomly moderated...

won't happen once you hit 50 posts..

as I have already met you, Hello again...

weird thing that the dad ask you to join here, but we're friendly and welcoming bunch, so it's OK, and you are more than appreciated here

Confusedmile:

Hi Sandy, welcome to the forum! :biggrin:

Pull up a chair and stay awhile, GS is generally a fun, friendly place to be. Just watch out for that Sylph character :tongue: jk love you odi

Edit: Also it's soooo awesome that your dads told you about this place!! Smile

southbiochem Wrote:How unfortunate that your introductory post was the one that got randomly moderated...

won't happen once you hit 50 posts..

as I have already met you, Hello again...

weird thing that the dad ask you to join here, but we're friendly and welcoming bunch, so it's OK, and you are more than appreciated here

Confusedmile:

Her dad which means ME asked her to join so she can see different things... yes she have been living with two daddies but was pretty much sheltered and I believe it would be good for her to have a glance at the gay community at large. You're an educator or your not... don't you wish your own parents would have that decency of showing you the world for what it truly is so you can make proper decision in life?

Welcome baby! Finally we can see your intro text... but it seems to me that you have been going around already so have fun sweetie and if someone bitches at you you have my full permission to bring them down to Chinatown the very same way I taught you to deal with idiots. But in general it's a very friendly forum... now I just wish we could convince Alex to come back (but I'd doubt it Smile )

Love you,

Dad!

Hello Sandy! Your dad is a good good man!
Its good to know what gays are all about..
You'll discover there's more to us than the stereotypes of people

You are sooo welcome here! Smile

Welcome to GS!

Welcome to GS!!