Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone, again
I introduced myself when I first entered the blog, but I didn't say anything about me. One of the reasons why I did come here was to find friends. So I decided to say more about myself and tell you to feel free to contact me if you want to chat.

My name is Mario, I'm Brazilian, 22yo. I study chemical engineering and I work in research at the university, currently trying to get an internship in a company.

I have only dated one person, but that happened when I was living abroad, it was a secret and long-distance. We met in person only 3 times. I'm not out to anyone, and I have never been on an actual date.

I like video-games (Nintendo, specially), I like to cook, I'm a vegetarian, I like movies a lot, and I like to chat, discuss different subjects and everything.

I'm a chubby guy, brown hair, blue eyes. Haven't had courage to upload a picture yet. I speak Portuguese, english (not so perfectly ), and learning french now (would be cool to practice it too)

So that's it. Smile just introducing myself properly, and feel free to message me.

Take care

Hi estudante! Glad you feel comfortable here and are enjoying the forum! We have some really great people here, so Welcome! Smile
~Beaux

estudantet Wrote:I introduced myself when I first entered the blog, but I didn't say anything about me. One of the reasons why I did come here was to find friends. So I decided to say more about myself and tell you to feel free to contact me if you want to chat.

My name is Mario, I'm Brazilian, 22yo. I study chemical engineering and I work in research at the university, currently trying to get an internship in a company.

I have only dated one person, but that happened when I was living abroad, it was a secret and long-distance. We met in person only 3 times. I'm not out to anyone, and I have never been on an actual date.

I like video-games (Nintendo, specially), I like to cook, I'm a vegetarian, I like movies a lot, and I like to chat, discuss different subjects and everything.

I'm a chubby guy, brown hair, blue eyes. Haven't had courage to upload a picture yet. I speak Portuguese, english (not so perfectly ), and learning french now (would be cool to practice it too)

So that's it. Smile just introducing myself properly, and feel free to message me.

Take care
Estudantet, bemvindo a GaySpeak. Welcome to GaySpeak, bienvenu à GaySpeak.
Sou françes, I am French, je suis français. I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and make friends with you in Brazil. When you went abroad and had that gay date, which country were you in? Was it the USA? Just wondering. Please tell us more about your circumstances, your family circle, your circle of friends, and your options to come out to them.

Thank you guys. Smile

I lived in Canada, not the US. I'm not sure what else to say about myself haha... and I'm not sure about my coming out options. Sometimes I just feel like posting it on facebook and let everybody knows at once ahaha... that won't happen though.

I have self-confidence issues, but I do want to come out, because I want to go on dates and meet nice guys, and I don't have it in me to do it while hiding from everyone, I'm a terrible liar. But part of me believes that even if I were out, I wouldn't be able to find dates because of my appearance nad because of my shyness.

So I really don't know when or how to come out , and not sure if that will be necessarily a good thing for me.

J'étudie le français il ya 1 an seulement, je ne parle pas beaucoup encore, mais je me intéressé à apprendre plus et plus Tongue

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello and welcome it is so good that you are here !!

Welcome again!! It's good to see you here Smile

Welcome to gayspeak.

Chemical engineering sounds interesting, what does that actually mean?

It can be interesting, is a very broad field Smile .

Basically we learn how to choose the best way to process a certain product in an industrial scale, and to dimension equipment for these processes. It's like taking what the chemists do in the lab to the industrial scale. Involves math, physics, chemistry, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, reaction kinetics and so on. Chemical engineers can work in many types of companies, but the main examples are oil industry, pharmaceuticals, paint, chemical products in general, also materials.

J'étudie le français il ya 1 an seulement, je ne parle pas beaucoup encore, mais je me intéressé à apprendre plus et plus...
Ça fait juste un an que j'étudie le français. Je ne parle pas beaucoup encore, mais ça m'intéresse d'en apprendre plus.
Bravo for your level of French after one year. Bravo pour ton niveau de français après un an. Tu te débrouilles pas mal. (You're doing quite well).