Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello eveyone!
East Wrote:Hi Doug and Bill! Welcome! Looking forward to reading you guys.

So how is married life? Was it any different afterward? I am planning on getting married this year and we have been together almost 29 years now....

First, welcome Doug & Bill!

Second, East, my husband and I had been together over 27 years when we got married last October. We didn't tell anyone other than the officiant of course that we were going to do this. The officiant said that even couples who had been together a long time as we had often feel a subtle shift after getting married. I would say that was true for us. Can't really explain how or what exactly, but things just felt different. And very good. Best wishes to you.

MRossW Wrote:First, welcome Doug & Bill!

Second, East, my husband and I had been together over 27 years when we got married last October. We didn't tell anyone other than the officiant of course that we were going to do this. The officiant said that even couples who had been together a long time as we had often feel a subtle shift after getting married. I would say that was true for us. Can't really explain how or what exactly, but things just felt different. And very good. Best wishes to you.

*waves warmly at MRossW* Big Grin

Welcome to the forum =)

meninlove Wrote:lol, we have no pic as we're still trying to figure out how to upload one. We're Doug, and Bill. Canadian, married, and here we are.
Hi and Hi and high yet again. Bestevers and brewskees, yow!

YAY! Hey guys!!! Big Grin

Jump Wrote:YAY! Hey guys!!! Big Grin
YAY! You made it!

hi Doug and Bill :*

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Thanks, Dan! Big Grin