Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello eveyone!
great glad to hear it !

Would love to see a kids story you've done sometime! They interest me because of the amount of imagination involved Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome to the dark side, ladies
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

meninlove Wrote:Quite wonderful, really. 5 married years now. (our anniv of being together is 25 years this December)
Yes, it was very different afterwards, not between us, but between us and society here. The acceptance has been phenomenal. Big Grin

Congrats! ...very happy for you both!

I suspect that things will change between us and everyone else too because pretty much everyone we know wants us to get married and we don't intend to tell anyone....not sure if we ever will. This other couple we know who has been together for 34 years also intends to get married this summer and not tell anyone...we were all talking about it together last weekend.

Great to have another couple join GS! Welcome to you both! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hi Doug and Bill!

East Wrote:Congrats! ...very happy for you both!

I suspect that things will change between us and everyone else too because pretty much everyone we know wants us to get married and we don't intend to tell anyone....not sure if we ever will. This other couple we know who has been together for 34 years also intends to get married this summer and not tell anyone...we were all talking about it together last weekend.

lol, we only gave people 1 week's notice (less meddling from family and friends) and married in the backyard. Some friends came, some family came, and half the neighbourhood wanted to come, too. We said no to the neighbours, politely, so the Sikhs around the corner simply wished us the best and we've all become good friends, and the Muslims across the road lent us chairs for the guests, and also became friends, although they've recently moved away.

Hi, D and B!!!!!!!

It's Rad =P

Kaze Wrote:Hi, D and B!!!!!!!

It's Rad =P

lol Hi Kaze.

jaxc Wrote:Hi Doug and Bill!

*waves at jaxc* Hi!