Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Alabama
Hello everyone!

My name is Zack, but I go by 'Zee' most of the time. I'm 26 and from Oneonta, Alabama, USA.

I finally admitted to myself that I am gay a few months ago. I guess I've struggled with it since I was 13 or 14, but always denied that I liked guys. Right now, I'm working on coming out. So far, only three friends know (and now all ya'll know), though I'm sure my parents have known since I was, well, 13 or 14.

I hope to make some friends here who I can relate to. I've been a nervous wreck about making the decision to come out. So, I need all the support I can get.

Any questions, through 'em at me! See ya'll around! Smile

Welcome to the Gs community of friends

Hey and welcome Xyxwave

Hello and welcome Smile Some people seem to get a bit of confidence from being here, so I hope you will feel supported too. Good luck.

Hello Zee and Welcome to GaySpeak... So how do you intend to come out and who do you want to start telling first??? Any ideas?

Welcome!:biggrin:
This fourm is glad to provide you with some support while preparing to come out.Confusedmile:
Hope you enjoy your time here Zee.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hi, Zack! Welcome. :]]

So you think your parents will take it well and accept it?

Hello Z,

welcome to the forums mate, hope you find what you're looking for here! there's plenty of chat and topics to dig your teeth into, look forward to hearin' ya on here..

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome!

So far, my "work-wife" knows, and one of my best friends know. Also, a gay friend in Nashville, TN who knows. He was the first I came out too.

I'm not sure how my parents will take the news, but I'm hoping they'll support me. Of course, I want to be ready for the worst case scenario when I do tell them. But honestly, I think they already know...

Hey there! Niiice, someone who is the same age as me. I hope ya like it here!