Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Atlanta
Hello everyone im new to this site because i want to reach out to the gay community. My name is kevin and im a local author working on my second book. This one is called "Love Conquers" basically its the first in a series. heres the small rundown:

When ryan gates fell in love with another man he knew it was going to be difficult for family to accept a same sex relationship, but he never dreamed he would be up against forces of racism and hatred because he fell in love with a black man. Fighting for his life and his relationship ryan is put through strenuous situations with his family. But not giving up he fights for what he believes in and the qualities he thought he was raised with.

Join ryan and the gang in the first book of a series about the struggles of a gay interracial relationship and how he and his partner jeff handle the issues at hand.

Im on here reaching out to the community because i need YOUR stories to help me put this together. Im not writing this book for fame or money im writing it because it needs to be knows what we go through and that love is lone be it with a man or a woman black white red purple yellow, it dont matter. So please if you can relate i want to hear your story and i want to credit you by publishing your name in the credits section of the book if you so choose. I plan to have this published in a year and hope it speaks out about the gay community and interracial dating period.

sorry my story starts when i was like 40years old

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here.

PELLAZ

it dont matter how old you were please lets talk any inspiration helps

Hello Kevin welcome.Welcome