Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Brooklyn
Hi everybody. You can call me Shooter. I'm here for fun, advice, and friends.

Shooter Wrote:Hi everybody. You can call me Shooter. I'm here for fun, advice, and friends.

Hi Shooter, welcome to GS. Everything you're looking for you'll find here.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hi Shooter, how's the weather in Brooklyn ?? nice to see you here on GS

Hey guys. It's very cold here! The first time this winter it's gotten below freezing.

168 days until summer.

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn too. It's so cold, I just came out of work and it's so much colder than when I went in. Crazy weather this year :/

Give me your cold. I need it.

Welcome to GS man. Welcome

So, say Shooter.. are you available for hire? I need to take care of......someone
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome to the forum Shooter Smile. You've come to the right place Smile

Sorry. Insertnamehere, not that kind of shooter. Actually it's in honor of my dearly departed beagle. But now that I think of it, the name sounds a little cocky (NPI), especially on a gay forum. Is it possible to change your username here?

Hi Emiliano. It's warmer today! I don't mind the cold so much but my cheap landlord never gives me enough heat. I called 311 but they say it has to be 55º or lower inside for them to do anything about it. 166 days 'till summer 2016!

by the way, matty7 great avatar! That picture of Darby always perks me up, so to speak!

Cridders88: I sure hope so!

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Shooter Wrote:Hi Emiliano. It's warmer today! I don't mind the cold so much but my cheap landlord never gives me enough heat. I called 311 but they say it has to be 55º or lower inside for them to do anything about it. 166 days 'till summer 2016!

I'm thankful my landlord doesn't play like that. The only other people in my building are the guys who run the bodega on the bottom floor who are good friends with the landlord. They are all from the Middle East, so they really don't enjoy the ny winters.