Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Bulgaria
Erm... Hi. Smile I'm from Bulgaria and I'm 31. My name is Radoslav and I'm bisexual in search for an online place to fit in where I won't have to hide my true nature. For some reason the majority of gays in my country don't see me as one of them and the same applies to straight people. I got banned from a Bulgarian website just because I wasn't 100% gay - this is what the administrator told me before he banned me. So I decided to try and find a foreign community hoping that foreigners will be more open-minded and here I am.
I like lots of things most of which almost none of the LGBT people in Bulgaria like - SCI-FI movies and tv shows, cars, Drift, etc. But most of all I like... wrong, I love YOHIO. I'm madly in love with him. Im-blushing-smiley
Feel free to ask if you wanna know anything about me. Wink
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

Fish2 Hey, I'm Alex...Welcome to the forum! Fish2

You don't need to be 100% anything to fit in here --- Just curious, what DO LGBT people in your country like?

..and YOHIO...OMFG, no idea what he's singing about but I bought everything I could find on iTunes, that voice is enough to make me cum...kinda miss Seremedy...

Yeah, his voice is unique and so... cumming. Big Grin
But I prefer his solo version because in Seremedy he had only 2 or 3 solo songs and frankly I don't like any of the Seremedy songs.

Most of the LGBT people I know - they're into boring things such as romantic movies, comedies, philosophy, makeup and nothing even remotely connected to cars, automobile sports or SCI-FI.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Nice to meet you Wavey

Welcome to the forum Rado Smile. As Pyromancer said, you can be anything here, so don't worry about being judged. Hope you have a good time here Smile