Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Columbus, Ohio
Hello!
My name is Sam and I am a Divorced, Gay, Father of Twins! I say it in that order because I can! LOL!

Divorced: Married to a WOMAN for 12 yrs...always knew I was gay!

Gay! Enough said!

Father of Twins! As of the day I wrote this (3/29/10) they are 17! They are pparamount in my world and that will NEVER change!

I am outgoing, fun loving, crass, opinionated, friendly, intelligent, sensual, open, and sometimes a bit Bitchy!

I am looking for someone who will compliment me! Someone who enjoys family as much as I do! Someone whom, as Renee Zellwigger said in "Jerry McGuire", "...completes me..."

I enjoy family time, friends, dinner parties, karaoke, dancing, Arts, museums, Theatre, movies, long drives, conversation, and alone time!

Laughter is sexy but making me laugh is sexier!
Hugging is sexy but cuddeling is sexier!
Talking is sexy but conversation is sexier!
Self confident is sexy but Confidence is sexier!
Sex is Sexy but making love is sexier!
Telling me you love me is Sexy but loving me is sexier!
Telling a joke is sexy but having a sense of humor is sexier!

I am not complex but I do know what I want, need, and desire! The only thing that settles around me is the dirt; that is questionable!

My friends call me a COUGAR...eh, oh well! I like them 25-35! Better come correct! I have been on dates with over 35...yeah, not so much! Too settled and set! I wanna mix it up!

I have a career, car, and a place to live! So should you! I raised my kids and am not about to raise YOU!

I am a child of the 80's! DEAL! I am ecclectic in the movies, music, and ideas!

What is the Importance of being Earnest? You tell me!

I am honest and upfront! You should be too! I do sugar don't sugar coat anything but the cookies I am baking!

I am a work-a-holic! Sorry! I live moment to moment...though I also keep a calendar of events; are you on it? lol

I am connected to FACEBOOK and MYSPACE: SamDMurphy

I tweet, text, pin, and have all emails sent to my phone!

wanna know more....just ask!

As far as complimenting goes, that's easy, if you don't mind it being hypocritical....
BRAVO, Sam, you are a GREAT person... (I don't know you really, so what's to compliment?)
I think you mean complement, in fact. Wink Sorry to point it out, but they are two different words with different meanings. I have found my complement in the person of Marshlander. Never been happier. :biggrin: Hope you find yours.
By the way, are your twins happy to have a gay father? Or are they finding it a bit difficult to swallow?