Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from FL.
Hello everyone, the name is Jorge. I’m 24 yrs old and I’m from Orlando, FL. I decided to join the forums hoping to make new friends.

Welcome to GaySpeak! Smile

Hi. I'm also from Florida.

Hey Jorge Xyxwave You'll def make friends with people here. Almost everyone's friendly and easy to get along with. Xyxthumbs

Hello Jorge, and Welcome to GaySpeak... Have you been lurking on this forum or have you just recently found it? What are you looking for more specifically?
What's your story of being gay? Is it difficult to be yourself in your community? I sense you are of Latino extraction... have you always lived in the USA / in Florida?

Welcome! Wavey

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Jorge, and Welcome to GaySpeak... Have you been lurking on this forum or have you just recently found it? What are you looking for more specifically?
What's your story of being gay? Is it difficult to be yourself in your community? I sense you are of Latino extraction... have you always lived in the USA / in Florida?

Thanks everyone. To answer your questions prince, I have been lurking for a bit, finally decided to open an account. I don't have many gay friends and wouldn't mind having more.

I became openly gay about 5 years ago. It wasn't that difficult, many people said that they suspected. My parents and siblings took it well, and thankfully are very supportive, making it easy to be myself around them and others. I was actually born in the Dominican Republic, but been here since the age of seven. I still have a lot of family over there and I'm not sure how they feel about me being gay.

Hello Jorge Welcome

hello jorge.

Thanks Guys. Confusedmile: