Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Florida, USA
Hi my name is Fafner (yes that is a nick name, better not to ask how I got it ^^). I just found this place using google and I guess Ill be seeing yall around. Xyxwave

Heya and erm.. HOW DID YOU GET IT? Tongue
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hey, Welcome to the site... I hope you enjoy the mad house of fun that goes on here... Cry

saltybeanz Wrote:Heya and erm.. HOW DID YOU GET IT? Tongue

Fine its an old screen name I have been using for a few years (if you want the meaning behind that wiki Fafnir). Anyway, after I moved to Orlando and people I have met online (gaming buddies, anyone from the furry community(oh yes I am weird :biggrin: )) would just start calling me Fafner, and the name has stuck, not that I really mind, I never really like the name Jesse anyway :tongue:

hey welcome to the site Confusedmile:

It says Fafnir was the son of the dwarf king ect but you are 6ft 00'' tall. Unless you are you a Prince or a dragon according to the myth

Your name is Jesse? I like that name quite alot. Its different from most guys here. =]
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

spotysocks Wrote:hey welcome to the site Confusedmile:

It says Fafnir was the son of the dwarf king ect but you are 6ft 00'' tall. Unless you are you a Prince or a dragon according to the myth
I was using the name in reference to the dragon part of that myth, again, it was just a screen name I used that got turned into my nick Rolleyes

hello. welcome. sorry for late welcome. lol. ahar.

saltybeanz Wrote:Your name is Jesse? I like that name quite alot. Its different from most guys here. =]

yea we dont need any more andy's lol!

Well, just dont confuse it is Jessica, I'm gay, not a transexual Tongue