Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Houston
hey ryan welcome to gay speak and dont worry about messing up. we all do thats what makes us human. much love gay~J.

Hi, Ryan! I love your name! Welcome! :]

Hi Ryan and welcome to GS.

Ryhunt86 Wrote:Yes, you're correct. We have a very large gay community, and gays have long had pretty prominent roles in the city's public life. Last year Houston elected a lesbian, Annise Parker, as mayor.

Dallas and Austin are also very gay friendly cities. To varying degrees, the rest of Texas is less gay friendly to down right hostile.

Another Texan!!

I am living not far from Houston. I am in College Station. So conservative here. Definitely need to move to Houston sometimes.

Btw, Howdy!

conechvn Wrote:Another Texan!!

I am living not far from Houston. I am in College Station. So conservative here. Definitely need to move to Houston sometimes.

Btw, Howdy!

Howdy back at you,

Yeah A&M is kind of conservative, but there is a gay organization on campus and a bar in town, so it isn't all that bad. I know quite a few gay people who went to A&M and survived, so cheer up!

Ryan

I just moved here from Minneapolis where the rainbow flags are everywhere so I feel really bad. But I will definitely survive. Thanks!!

Welcome!:biggrin:[SIZE=2]
Heh, sorry i'm late *rubs back of head*:redface:

Enjoy your stay!Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Welcome aboard Big Grin

Hey Ryan

I wanna send a welcome message back to you! I think I started coming out when I was 15 too, and really shy. Hope all is well in Houston!

Welcome!

Austin Smile