Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from London
Hi guys, I just signed up for this forum and I dont know how to start talking about myself. Hmmm..My name is George Gurung, I am 16 turning 17 soon; I am openly gay. I study Fashion Textiles in Kensington & Chelsea College in Chelsea. And I am looking forward to make new gay friends through this forum. So that's all for now as I dont know anything else to say about me Confusedmile:

Hi George, it's not a good idea to have your full name on any forums, so you may wish to edit your name soon. Anyway I hope you find Gayspeak a wonderful experience.

Almac Wrote:Hi George, it's not a good idea to have your full name on any forums, so you may wish to edit your name soon. Anyway I hope you find Gayspeak a wonderful experience.

really? I didnt knew that, I wont do that in the further forums because the previous one I was in said nothing about it Smile

Hey there and Welcome to the group!!

Hi George sadly in the world of the Internet there are some weird characters around and the last thing you need is one of those to bother you... So enjoy this forum in safety.

Hello. Welcome Smile

Hello George and Welcome to GaySpeak... It's nice to be studying fashion textiles, surely... I'd like to know more about what jobs will come from that? I second the fact that it may not be such a good idea to put your full name on here. We can call you George, though... hugs.

G Day George, and welcome to the forums....and yeah, I would edit your screen name so that no one knows your surname, a lot of funny people out there.

Welcome to the forum, there are loads of other British guys on here :-)

hello George,
Hope you enjoy the time on the forum.... Im the other end of the road from you down in brighton... Its a nice little forum this one and quite a giggle at times.... Very open and if anything on ya mind ask away

Kindest regards

Zeon
GS Unoffical agony aunt x