Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from London, England
Hi All,

My (user)name is oldsoul, contrary to what you might think I am 25 years old. I've always felt years older than I actually am. I never really made friends with people my own age and felt more comfortable around people older than me.

Anyway, I live Essex, England but born and raised in good ol' London, work there too. I don't think I could live anywhere else although it has always been a dream of mine to move to Australia at some point.

This looks like a good place for help and advice so I joined on a whim! Smile

oldsoul Wrote:Hi All,

My (user)name is oldsoul, contrary to what you might think I am 25 years old. I've always felt years older than I actually am. I never really made friends with people my own age and felt more comfortable around people older than me.

Anyway, I live Essex, England but born and raised in good ol' London, work there too. I don't think I could live anywhere else although it has always been a dream of mine to move to Australia at some point.

Hi welcome to GS it is a good place to be. Moving to Australia is my dream too.
An eye for an eye

Welcome to the site, fellow London person. Smile
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

A big hello from Shanghai.

Whims that bring people to GaySpeak are a good sign, lol. Welcome to the site, then, [MENTION=24434]oldsoul[/MENTION].
Will you find Australia (a fairly new country) up to your old soul's expectations, do you think? What makes you want to move there, apart from the sunshine?

Consistent weather for one and I won't have to learn a new language (I am terrible at languages). You could argue that Australia is not a new country, it's current form is obviously quite new Wink

I am having some thoughts about whether I'd like it at all. I cam back from a road trip in America recently and to be honest I could never see myself living there, maybe New York, but in all honesty, it couldn't be more different, not what I was expecting at all. I need to make a trip to Australia at some point and figure this out.

oldsoul Wrote:Hi All,

The part about relating better to older people is something I could have written. I'm 25 and my partner is 40. I don't do well with guys my own age for some reason. Lol I've been told I'm 25 going on 50.

Anyway, welcome to GS! I'm pretty new myself and am finding it an agreeable place.