Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Milledgeville Georgia
Hey guys. I'm a senior at a rural college in Milledgeville. Not many gay guys here. Sad Just wanted to introduce myself!

hello david and welcome to gayspeak

Hey there David! Wavey Lol I know what you mean. Not many out of the closet guys in the south.

Welcome, always nice to see other southern gentlemen on here

myapple Wrote:Hey there David! Wavey Lol I know what you mean. Not many out of the closet guys in the south.

There are in fact MANY of us gay southerners who are out of the closet. Whats even more shocking is that there are quite a few of us gay southerners who are actually Christians. No matter what stereotypes you have heard about the south, it is not as backwards & anti gay as the rest of the country would like you to believe (Except Alabama, most of the people of that state DO fit into every known stereotype)

BigCub Wrote:There are in fact MANY of us gay southerners who are out of the closet. Whats even more shocking is that there are quite a few of us gay southerners who are actually Christians. No matter what stereotypes you have heard about the south, it is not as backwards & anti gay as the rest of the country would like you to believe (Except Alabama, most of the people of that state DO fit into every known stereotype)

Lol I live in the south and in my part of the state, there's hardly any.

walcome!!!

Welcome! Wavey

hi, nice to see u here, u say there's not many gay guys where u are but do u have someone in mind maybe to ask out some day ??

Hello David Welcome to the forum