Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Norway.
I'm new in this site, so hello everyone. I'm a gay man from Norway, Oslo, and I'm very happy that I found this site. I've never been on sites like this one before, so I'm a little confused, but so far everything seems nice. I hope to make some new friends and maybe ask my own questionsConfusedmile:

Hey and welcome Smile

Your kind aren't welcome here... Well ok. Maybe just this once.

Welcome!

I thought Oslo was in Norway, not the other way round?

Anyway, welcome.Smile

Spellbound Wrote:I thought Oslo was in Norway, not the other way round?

Anyway, welcome.Smile

Yeah, sorry, wrong word orderSmile

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to GS! Many of us are at least a little confused, so you are in good company. Ask any questions you like.

Hi Edaward, welcome to GS Wavey

Hello, Edvard, and Welcome velkomen till GaySpeak. We are happy to have a Norwegian on our site. I believe you are the first I've met and I've been on here quite a long time... We have Swedes, but so far no Norwegians. How did you discover you were gay? Was it difficult coming out to your family and friends?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Edvard, and Welcome velkomen till GaySpeak. We are happy to have a Norwegian on our site. I believe you are the first I've met and I've been on here quite a long time... We have Swedes, but so far no Norwegians. How did you discover you were gay? Was it difficult coming out to your family and friends?

I think I always knew I'm gay. It was not easy for me to embrace it, because I come from a religious family. It was easy to come out to my friends, they accepted me immediately, but my parents had problems with it, they told me every day how wrong it is. Now our relationships are a bit strained, but they don't bug me about it anymore.