• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Norway.
Well I guess you'll have "venner" here... some friends here too. Confusedmile:
Vi ses!

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Hello and Welcome

Greetings Edward and Welcome

heyhey , welcome Smile

Hello and welcome from another country which people think is cold year round but isn't (Canada). Wink

Do you know anything about the ancient trading empire that existed in northern Europe about 5000 years ago. I was told the sea level was 500 feet lower and people walked from Galway to Amsterdam and then to Oslo. The farmland now covered by seawater was the best in the world. My mom was a gifted pagan and she took me on walking visions all over northern Europe. The visions of the forests were overwhelming. The trees were so tall they seemed as tall as Redwoods in California.

Another question. I had a friend born in Iowa, US whose family came from Norway. He was a telepath like I was. I wonder if there are still a few stray telepaths in Norway. I haven't met one in 15 years but I knew over 30 as a child in NYC. Tom died in 1997 but he is very polite. He still comes back to visit me. I like ghosts who were horny for me.

Welcome to GS. Everyone is completely normal and 100% heterosexual as required by fucking assholes in our government who want a Constitutional Amendment against Masturbation. It would be hard to imagine a future where guys can't jerk off. Pretty soon Wall St. will figure out how to charge us for wasting semen.

Hey there, Edward! Welcome!