Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Seattle
Hey everyone, please call me Aems (I never know how to begin these things so here we go)

I've always been an odd ball - from a young age I stood out among most people; if not for my fairly contrary views of things then at least for being very tall Tongue

My family has known that I could swing either way as it were but nothing has been made official. That being said, I felt a great deal of relief when I finally admitted to myself that I am simply more comfortable with someone of my own gender.

I'll leave it at that for now as I'd rather share the details in conversation. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by mentioning that I have a skype account and I love to talk. Message me please - I'm looking to converse and mingle Big Grin

hey , welcome to GS

Hi aems :-)

Hi Aems and Welcome to the forum.

We have a lot of talkers on here, Im sure they will be along shortly. Or you could try the chat roomsSmile

ObW
X

Hey and welcome Smile

Welcome to the aems! Hope you enjoy it here!

Hi welcome to GS . Smile
An eye for an eye

Howdy from Texas!!!

I have a friend who lives in Kingston.
Ive always wanted to visit Seattle, but cant afford it, and my friend doesnt have room for me to stay with her....she's got kids and a hubby and all that.

I too, was born an oddball. Weird, strange, and totally against the "grain" of everything on this planet.
Im also Southern, which magnifies my "oddballness".....so, I either stand out like a freak, or I go totally un-noticed. Usually I go un-noticed.

But if you wanna talk...just start a subject!

Seattle is apparently the gay capital of Washington...

Oh, welcome to GS!

Hello Aems Welcome