Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Seattle
Welcome! Wavey

MisterTinkles Wrote:I too, was born an oddball. Weird, strange, and totally against the "grain" of everything on this planet.
So, I either stand out like a freak, or I go totally un-noticed. Usually I go un-noticed.

HI Aems and Welcome to GS

I'm one of those oddballs as well. I've always been the shy quiet one that enjoys solitude, but when I do open up, have no problems whatsoever expressing myself and joining in. This makes people wonder why the $?&! have I not met someone yet!!?? Within the last two years though, I've grown tired of being that self sufficient loner and find myself yearning for that someone's shoulder to rest my head on and to be with. It was at this point that I started to come out (first to myself) and be happy about it. I too was always more comfortable hanging out with the boys than the girls and it's all clear to me now.

But enough chit chat. Glad to have you here!Thumbgrin

Sport77 Wrote:HI Aems and Welcome to GS

I'm one of those oddballs as well. I've always been the shy quiet one that enjoys solitude, but when I do open up, have no problems whatsoever expressing myself and joining in. This makes people wonder why the $?&! have I not met someone yet!!?? Within the last two years though, I've grown tired of being that self sufficient loner and find myself yearning for that someone's shoulder to rest my head on and to be with. It was at this point that I started to come out (first to myself) and be happy about it. I too was always more comfortable hanging out with the boys than the girls and it's all clear to me now.

But enough chit chat. Glad to have you here!Thumbgrin

People who have known me have dubbed me "the marrying kind"....which is funny, cause nobody wants to marry me.

Welcome to GS! Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone - muuuch appreciated!

Hi Aems Welcome

Hello Aems from one local to another! This site is great. Don't hesitate to visit the chat room from time to time. I met my boyfriend there! Another local of course. Smile

Hi Aems Big Grin Xyxwave

Beau Wrote:Hello Aems from one local to another! This site is great. Don't hesitate to visit the chat room from time to time. I met my boyfriend there! Another local of course. Smile

Shall do - I would send PM's but I need a little more forum activity first so maybe I can chat instead

Just a suggestion but if you want to up your post count, visit the Word Games forums. It's why I have a couple thousand posts already. lol

I think you need like 50 posts to have full access to the site.