Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Turkey! About me ->
I'm Koray, a Turkish guy from Istanbul. I just discovered this forums, i thought it would be a good idea to communucate with other gay people on internet. I'm willing to meet new people :3

I'm a student in Istanbul Technical University, studying civil engineering as last year. My family lives in Antalya im southern mediterrenean coast. I have seen most of the Turkey, but i only had two chances to visit abroad. These are Slovenia for internship purposes and Barcelone & Amsterdam for holiday purposes(with my ex)

I value long term relationship, i'm always in search of a husband Big Grin I don't do sex dates any more since i think it corrupts my romantic feelings... (yes i can do it thanks to my left hand Big Grin) I think gay world is not for me, i wish i was a heterosexual so i could marry easily... But anyway, there are good sides of being gay too Big Grin like you have friends everywhere, u get close with people just because you are both gay etc...

I am out of closet already for long time, you might be shocked that howcome a Turkish guy be open in Turkey Big Grin but seriously... Turkey is not that bad, i mean, i could live here but its not the best... If you live in open-minded cities like western cities (now Kurds at east are supporting gays, so thats a good new)

This is all for now, i hope i could make myself known a bit. Have a great forum Smile

Welcome to GS. Smile I know you'll have a great time here, and you have an amazing outlook and personality. You seem really cool, and again welcome. ^_^

Hey pal welcome to GS
I love turkey I've been there three times on holiday.
I've never been to Antalya but I've visited Fethiye the country is alot nicer than people think. Plus Turkish almond brandy is awesome.

Hello Smile It's a lovely bunch in here, you'll have a great time. Enjoy!

Hi Koray, welcome along Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

TigerLover Wrote:Hey pal welcome to GS
I love turkey I've been there three times on holiday.
I've never been to Antalya but I've visited Fethiye the country is alot nicer than people think. Plus Turkish almond brandy is awesome.

You should definetely visit Antalya too! There is much to see here in Antalya, there is even a canyon just behind our home Smile full of natural beauties

Welcome to GS Koray. I hope you make some good friends here Smile

Hi Koray, welcome to GS that you will find is the friendliest gay chat on the web.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

wow, u so handsome.....

Welcome to GS Koray.

Alway interesting to meet peeps from different places.

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]