Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from US
Okay so I already posted one of these but I'm not sure I did it correctly. :/

Anyway I'm here because I needed a place to talk freely and openly about my mostly
unfabulous but at times outrageous life.

About me: I'm a student with a passion for art. It's what I eat, breath, sleep, and get off to every day. (and yes, I used that same joke in my last failed post.) So I hope you guys arn't too unkind to the new kid, and please don't haze...too hard anyway.

Hi and welcome!!!! I'm surprised no one has responded to this yet. It's a very welcoming crowd here. All the guys are really nice and very helpful. And don't worry, we don't judge. Talk about whatever you want. Hope it's as fun for you as it has been for me! (although I am relatively new haha Rolleyes)

Welcome

Hello and welcome!! Nobody here is hard on anybody, so don't worry - we are all happy to welcome you! Your other post is very interesting; I am thinking of a good comment right now.

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to posting on this board!

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

Welcome!:biggrin:[SIZE=2]
Sorry about the late welcome. I was pretty bussy yesterday.:redface:
Enjoy your time here!:biggrin:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I posted this in the wrong one! So here you go.

Howdy and welcome~.

"
Art is my life. Honestly it’s what I eat, sleep, breath, and what I get off to. Lol I love and participate in all forms of art, from theatre to film and Video. " I whole heartedly agree with this passion!

Art is forever!

Enjoy~.

thank you for the welcome!

Hello Welcome...I hope you enjoy your time here!